The Africa 2017 Forum welcomes 1,500 high level business leaders who attend to engage, discuss and explore investment opportunities in bankable projects, African private sector high growth potential companies and government projects that require global FDI. The Forum will also shed light on what’s happening on a larger, regional scale projects and policy reform that will stimulate the regional private sector and cross border trade.
The Forum will provide insight into new business opportunities for funds, banks, institutional investors and angel investors who are looking to broaden their investment portfolio in Africa. This unique platform for transaction opens a huge opportunity for those companies in the field of transaction and business services. Strategic partners, lawyers and service providers will get unprecedented access to be at the decision making table of some of the most exciting transactions and business opportunities as they unfold.
For 2017, leading start-ups and entrepreneurs will deliver a day of business dialogue and presentations to attract finance and partnerships on some of the most innovative projects from Cairo to Cape Town. Africa 2017 is the continents leading business platform for networking and deal initiation
- HEAR first-hand from African heads of state and the continent’s most important CEOs driving new and exciting policy
- ATTEND presentations from CEOs seeking global partners and finance
- ENGAGE with over 1000+ leading financiers, industrialists, policy-makers, and project owners from Africa and around the globe;
- GAIN INSIGHT into current and future developments in Egypt and Africa Identify new business and partnership opportunities;
- MEET and PARTNER-UP with mentors, start-up hubs, angel investors and venture capital firms;
- WIN A CHANCE to present your project during the “The Start-Up Elevator Pitch”;
- NETWORK with your peers at the YED Cocktail Reception;