All Africa 2016 confirmed delegates can have access to a special rate on Ethiopian Airlines subject to the following conditions:
- 12% off on Business class and 10% off on Economy class fares from all ET online points to Cairo;
- Discount shall apply on ET operated sector only;
- This discount is not applicable on PR fares;
- Fare are net to ET, non-commissionable;
- Passenger should present letter of invitation or other document which shows he/she is a participant of this event and a copy of letter should be retained at ticket issuing office and be sent to ET finance office up on request;
- No additional discount applies including CHD, and INF;
- All other rules and conditions other than stated in this contract and previously approved for the respective fare used shall apply;
- Fare discount is valid for sales till Feb 20, 2016;
- Outbound travel to CAI is valid from Feb 07 – 21, 2016;
- Inbound travel from CAI is valid from Feb 21 – Mar 05, 2016.
Ethiopian Airlines, a Star-Alliance Member
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the fastest growing Airline in Africa. In its close to seven decades of operations, Ethiopian has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivalled in efficiency and operational success.
Ethiopian commands the lion share of the pan-African passenger and cargo network operating the youngest and most modern fleet to more than 91 international destinations across five continents. Ethiopian fleet includes ultra-modern and environmentally friendly aircraft such as the Boeing 787, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 777-200LR, Boeing 777-200 Freighter, Bombardier Q-400 double cabin with an average fleet age of five years. In fact, Ethiopian is the first airline in Africa to own and operate these aircrafts.
Ethiopian is currently implementing a 15-year strategic plan called Vision 2025 that will see it become the leading aviation group in Africa with seven business centers: Ethiopian Domestic and Regional Airline; Ethiopian International Passenger Airline; Ethiopian Cargo; Ethiopian MRO; Ethiopian Aviation Academy; Ethiopian In-flight Catering Services; and Ethiopian Ground Service. Ethiopian is a multi-award winning airline registering an average growth of 25% in the past seven years.