Accreditation and Badges
Given the tight security measures around the Forum, we kindly request all participants to bring their ID/passport as well as a business card to be able to obtain their badge.
Without the badge, delegates will not be able to access the Africa 2017 Forum premises.
Your personal badge can be collected from the Novotel Palm Sharm El Sheikh Hotel, Palm Meeting Room during the following schedule
- December 6th : 11:00 AM to 10:00PM
- December 7th to 8th: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- December 9th: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- The same ID/passport used to register must be presented at the time of accreditation
- Badges will only be handed out directly to the entitled person or designated protocol officer
- The badge must be worn and visible at all times to access the event venues and shuttle buses
- Badges are personal and cannot be transferred
- Stolen or lost ID badges must be reported to the information desk as soon as possible.
- Due to security checks, delegates are advised to arrive at the Maritim Jolie Ville International Congress, at least one hour prior to the official start of the sessions.
- Center, at least one hour prior to the official start time of the sessions.
- The Presidential Opening will take place on the 8th of December at 1:30 PM. As such, please be aware that front gates will be locked starting at 12:00 PM.
- Delegates are also advised to refrain from bringing bulky bags to the Forum venue.